In the grocery business, as in the entertainment business, the show must go on. Market Centre and Unified Grocers annually host a number of selling shows throughout the year for the benefit of our retail customers.
These shows have two primary goals:
- to provide retailers with a vast array of opportunities to regularly optimize and update their product itemization, and
- to offer retailers a constant and steady stream of product promotions and discounts throughout the year. True to our motto, all of these shows offer a world of difference to participating retailers.
We offer our customers numerous opportunities to take their sales to the next level. Check it out:
Spring (all product categories)
Two regional shows: California and the Pacific Northwest
Summer (all products and services)
Long Beach, CA
- Market Centre Pop-up Shows
GM Seasonal (bi-annual product showcase) Held in Southern and Northern California
Confections: (Four per year) Held in Southern California
How do we know we’re making the right products available to our customers at our shows? By sending our sales teams and category experts to key industry events, conferences, and seminars where tomorrow’s must-have products are making their debut today.
Industry events where Market Centre is a major participant or attendee include:
- Fancy Food Show
- Food Marketing Institute
- National Grocers Association
- California Grocers Association
- National Products Expo West
- Hispanic 360
- And more!